What is the STEADY-PD III Trial?
To study whether isradipine (an investigational drug) is effective in slowing the progression of Parkinson Disease (PD)
What are the study requirements?
- You will have 12 in-person visits and 4 telephone visits over approximately 36 months
- Your participation includes study-related examinations at no cost to you
Who can participate in STEADY-PD III?
If you or someone you care about can answer "yes" to the questions below, you or they may be eligible for study participation.
- Do you have early idiopathic Parkinson disease, diagnosed within the last 3 years?
- Were you at least 30 years old at the time of diagnosis?
- Are you not currently receiving dopaminergic therapy?
If you are interested in knowing more about this clinical trial, please contact: