The Department of Neurology at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and educator. For more information about our mission to ensure a diverse and inclusive community, please visit our Diversity and Inclusion Program.
Welcome to the Fellowship Training Program in Peripheral Nerve Disorders.
This fellowship is designed for an individual who ideally has finished a year of training in electromyography and wishes to develop further clinical, electrophysiologic and clinical research expertise in peripheral neuropathies.
Please send C.V. and 3 letters of reference to:
Thomas H. Brannagan III, MD
Peripheral Neuropathy Center
Columbia University Irving Medical Center
710 W 168th St. Box 163
NY, NY 10032
Telephone: (212) 305-0405
Applications are reviewed by a diverse committee.
- Thomas H. Brannagan III, MD - Neurology
- Louis H. Weimer, MD - Neurology
- Christina M. Ulane, MD, PhD - Neurology
- Inna Kleyman, MD - Neurology
- Comana M. Cioroiu, MD - Neurology
- Caroline Miranda, MD - Neurology
- Kurenai Tanji, MD – Neuromuscular Neuropathology
- Chris Winfree, MD – Neurosurgery (Peripheral Nerve)
- Jeff Shije, MD – University of Florida, Jacksonville, Department of Neurology
- Fernanda Wajnstzajn, MD – University of Connecticut, Department of Neurology
- Sujata Thawani, MD, MPH – New York University, Department of Neurology
- Katherine Ruzhansky, MD – Medical University of South Carolina, Department of Neurology
- Khosro Farhad, MD – Massachusetts General Hospital, Department of Neurology