Danielle K. McBrian, MD
- Assistant Professor of Neurology at CUMC
Dr. McBrian is an Assistant Professor of Neurology in the Division of Child Neurology.
Dr. McBrian grew up in New Jersey where she graduated with honors from Rutgers College, in New Brunswick. Subsequently she attended medical school at Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University graduating in 2002. She completed a pediatric residency at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in 2004 at which time she returned to Columbia University to complete fellowships in Child Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology. She is a diplomate of the ABPN in child neurology.
Dr. McBrian has a special interest in the treatment of epileptic encephalopathies of infancy and childhood, intractable epilepsy amenable to epilepsy surgery, and use of dietary therapy to manage intractable epilepsy.
- Department of Neurology
Division of Child Neurology
Division of Epilepsy and Sleep
Education & Training
- Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Columbia Comprehensive Epilepsy Center (Adult and Pediatric)