Arthur M. Mandel, MD, PhD
- Assistant Professor of Neurology at CUMC
Dr. Mandel is a child neurologist with specialty training in epilepsy. He is a graduate of Harvard College and the MD-PhD program at Columbia University. He was a pediatric resident at Montefiore Medical Center and then completed his residency training in pediatric neurology at the Neurological Institute, Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He joined the faculty in the Division of Child Neurology in 2003, and received his specialty training in epilepsy at the Neurological Institute.
Dr. Mandel has a special interest in infantile and childhood epilepsy, epilepsy surgery, neuroimaging, and the diagnosis of rare neurological disorders.
- Department of Neurology
Division of Division of Child Neurology
Education & Training
- Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Internship: Montefiore Medical Center
- Residency: Harlem Hospital - New York
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Residency: Montefiore Medical Center
NEUROLOGICAL SCIENCES ACADEMIC DEVELOPMENT AWARD (Federal Gov)
Jul 1 1993 - Jun 30 2009
HARLEM HOSPITAL AFFILIATION CONTRACT - GENERAL (NY Local Gov)
Jul 1 2005 - Jun 30 2008