Before Your Visit:
- If your insurance is not listed or your insurance has changed, please call us at 212-342-6867 and our team will try to help you.
- If you are a new patient or patient who has had changes to your personal information since your last visit please print and complete our New Patient Intake Forms and email them to us at email@example.com or bring them to your appointment. This will expedite registration at the time of your visit. Additional forms may be required and will be provided at your appointment.
- Please fax or mail to us a copy of the front and back of your insurance card.
- Please review our policy carefully. You will be asked to sign a copy when you come for your visit.
- Please bring copies of any relevant medical records, laboratory reports, EEG tracings and reports for the doctor to review and keep if necessary. If you have CT or MRI films, please bring them to the visit for the doctor to review—we will not keep these films.
- Obtain a referral from your PCP if required by your plan and the doctor you are seeing participates with the plan.
* Important MTA service advisory 168th Street station, 1 train:
Beginning January 5, 2019, through early 2020, 1 trains will not stop at the 168th Street subway station in either direction. This is so the MTA can replace elevators serving the 1 train platform and make other upgrades. The 168th Street station will remain accessible via the A and C train lines.
For more information, please follow this link to MTA's website.
ColumbiaDoctors Child Neurology - Harkness Pavilion
180 Fort Washington Avenue, 5th Floor, New York, NY 10032
ColumbiaDoctors Neurology - Child Neurology
21 West 86th Street, New York, NY 10024
ColumbiaDoctors Child Neurology - Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital of NewYork-Presbyterian
3959 Broadway, New York, NY 10032
ColumbiaDoctors Neurology - Tarrytown
155 White Plains Road, Tarrytown, NY 10591
At Your Visit:
- At your appointment please ask our staff to help you enroll in myColumbiaDoctors portal.
This portal will provide you with secure, fast, and easy way to:
Receive appointment reminders by e-mail
View test and lab results
Exchange secure online messages with your health care providers
Request prescription refills
Pay your bills (or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Bring relevant records, scans, and your referral (if applicable).
- Arrive 30 minutes early to finalize paperwork.
- Payment for services is due at the time of the visit. Please come prepared.
- If you need to cancel your visit, we require one business day's notice.
We look forward to seeing you!